“A quick email to say thanks for a very well organized marathon. Saturday was my first ever marathon after 8-9 months training. I finished in 3 hrs 37 mins and the course was unbelievable, definitely will run it again next year”
Well done on a great event
“Thanks to Bob and Ia for a very warm welcome to Clonakillty. There is something really special about this event that I have never experienced before.
If you have never been to this race I would recommend you put it in your calendar. Everyone I met on Saturday told me after their first visit, they haven’t missed one since.
I know I will be back next year please God.”
Friday , 7th December
Q & A with Chi Running Instructor and Winner of Berlin Marathon,Amsterdam Marathon & London Marathon our national recordholder of Marathon distance , a time of 2:22:23, our own Catherina McKiernan.
Your chance to ask all those questions about running & receive great advice !
Saturday, 8th December (Race Day)
* AAI cert and Jonas Counter measured course, fully insured.
* 250 ml sports cap bottles with water stations every 3 miles.
* 3 energy stations on Full marathon route (1 for the Half marathon) with jellies, cola, water and Jaffa cakes,bananas.
* Chip timing by My Run Results Ltd.
* Bespoke & Unique Medals.
* Limited Edition Technical Running Finishers Top.
Additional Perks for when you Register for a C.W.M event:
* Personalised Race Certificate
*Personalised Bib with name (Must be registered before 26 Nov )
* Professional photos taken at the C.W.M. Photo walls upon completion.
* Free Use of Shower, Swimming Pool and Saunas in Quality Hotel.
* Massages by local physical therapist Meadbh O’leary
*Teas & Coffees, Cola, Water, Biscuits, & Nature Valley Oat bars & Irish Yogurt and ;
* World-famous Clonakilty Black & White Pudding and sausages to enjoy at the finish.
Welcome Home :) :) xx
stories, photos, videos and more from Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon
Freddy Sittuk and Sergiu Ciobanu among winners in Clonakilty – weekend round-up
With less than a week to go to Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon IX you should be in the final stages of your training preparation whether you are doing the 10K, half or full marathon. All of your hard (or possibly not so hard!) training should now be complete. That does not mean that the week ahead […]
Delighted and proud to say that this year Irish Yogurts are giving some sampling of their gorgeous yogurts at finish line 🙂 Thank You !