“A quick email to say thanks for a very well organized marathon. Saturday was my first ever marathon after 8-9 months training. I finished in 3 hrs 37 mins and the course was unbelievable, definitely will run it again next year”
Well done on a great event
“Thanks to Bob and Ia for a very warm welcome to Clonakillty. There is something really special about this event that I have never experienced before.
If you have never been to this race I would recommend you put it in your calendar. Everyone I met on Saturday told me after their first visit, they haven’t missed one since.
I know I will be back next year please God.”
Friday , 7th December
Q & A with Chi Running Instructor and Winner of Berlin Marathon,Amsterdam Marathon & London Marathon our national recordholder of Marathon distance , a time of 2:22:23, our own Catherina McKiernan.
Your chance to ask all those questions about running & receive great advice !
Saturday, 8th December (Race Day)
* AAI cert and Jonas Counter measured course, fully insured.
* 250 ml sports cap bottles with water stations every 3 miles.
* 3 energy stations on Full marathon route (1 for the Half marathon) with jellies, cola, water and Jaffa cakes,bananas.
* Chip timing by My Run Results Ltd.
* Bespoke & Unique Medals.
* Limited Edition Technical Running Finishers Top.
Additional Perks for when you Register for a C.W.M event:
* Personalised Race Certificate
*Personalised Bib with name (Must be registered before 26 Nov )
* Professional photos taken at the C.W.M. Photo walls upon completion.
* Free Use of Shower, Swimming Pool and Saunas in Quality Hotel.
* Massages by local physical therapist Meadbh O’leary
*Teas & Coffees, Cola, Water, Biscuits, & Nature Valley Oat bars & Irish Yogurt and ;
* World-famous Clonakilty Black & White Pudding and sausages to enjoy at the finish.
Welcome Home :) :) xx
stories, photos, videos and more from Clonakilty Waterfront Marathon
Last few days of Early Bird Register here before 31 January https://runclon.ie/register-2/
Freddy Sittuk and Sergiu Ciobanu among winners in Clonakilty – weekend round-up